UI Community Medical Services, Inc. provides a full spectrum of practice management consulting services to help physicians meet today’s operational challenges.
Most of our consultants have either managed a practice full-time or are providing clinic practice management services. Each of our consultants has a hands-on, “real-world”, understanding of the complexities involved in managing a medical practice.
We can structure our services to meet your unique needs. We can assist rural solo practices or larger single or multi-specialty physician groups in larger communities.
Some of the services we provide:
- Operation Assessments
- Financial Management
- Billing and Collections Analysis
- Coding and Documentation Reviews and Audits
- Human Resources Administration
- Information Systems training and support for IDX
- Clinic Laboratory Technical Consulting and Inspection Preparation
- Marketing Plans - Practice evaluation and demographic studies
- Strategic Planning
- New Practice Startup
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting
- Partnership/Group Management--including practice valuations