With the daily challenges that face your medical practice, operations and financial management remain at the center of a practice's ability to be successful and profitable.
How efficient are your processes? Are you confident your practice is in compliance with all the health care regulations? What does the future hold for your practice? UICMS can help answer these questions and many others. The health care industry creates challenges at every turn but also generates opportunities. UICMS can help you capitalize on these opportunities by providing:
- Operational Process reviews
- Implementation of new services and systems
- Compliance - HIPAA, OSHA, CLIA, Medicare, Safety
- Staff recruiting and training
- Strategic planning
- Developing policy and procedure manuals and job descriptions
- Laboratory technical consultations
- Patient flow analysis
- Review of medical records systems
- Human resources/Personnel issues
- Clinical staff operations
If you request a comprehensive review of your medical office practice, a UICMS consultant will interview the physicians, mid-level providers and staff, observe work and patient flow and collect information and reports relevant to our clinic’s daily operations.
A brief summary of our findings will be presented to the physician(s) upon completion of the on-site assessment. A written report is provided with all projects and along with specific recommendations.